- 99 pages of valuable content, interactive activities and meaningful practices
- In depth descriptions and tools to reprogram your brain to conquer your inner bully
- Strong mindset shifting exercises and meditations
- A supportive and compassionate community of likeminded individuals
- Tools and strategies that you can continue to apply FAR beyond this program
- Guaranteed Responses to all questions within 24 hours
21 Days to Quiet your Inner Bully is an interactive Ebook I created to help guide you to a healthy relationship with yourself, and your thoughts. My inspiration for writing this book came from the years of battles I faced in my own head growing up, as I battled with an eating disorder that took over so many valuable years of my life. As I committed to my recovery and to creating my own happiness, I realized that the number one factor that contributed to the way that I felt about myself and the actions I took, stemmed from my mindset.
This free ebook is designed to give you a toolbox of strategies to use to not only overcome YOUR inner bully, but overcome whatever struggles you may be facing, inside of your own mind.
Check your inbox for your book!
If it does not show up within a few minutes, check spam.
"Can I just say how much I appreciate the group you started with going through your book? I like it better than group therapy and rehab. Because we're actually all there to support each other through everything we've been through rather than trying to one-up each other through everything we've been through. I think you should consider putting your book out at rehabs and starting groups in rehab centers. Because it helps a lot."
"My experience with the program was really positive and motivated me to improve my habits. From day one I felt involved and discovered skills that I didn't think I had. What helped me most was the Instagram group, through which I met the fantastic people, the constant support and Eden's daily tips. Despite having a long way to go, this 21 day challenge is a great starting point."